- Healthy care-giving begins with self-care
- Awareness is the key to change
- Whatever our past, we can learn a new heart-centered way of being that frees us from old patterns and beliefs
- The key to a healthy and happy life begins within self; it cannot be given to you by others
- A mindful life is a happier one
- Each of us has the power to discover and honor our highest potential
- Our inner wisdom will guide us to be the best we can be, if we listen and trust
- There is no separation between physical, spiritual and emotional health – each is affected by the other
- Our thoughts create our reality. We can learn the skills to change and choose our thoughts
- Suffering comes from resisting the reality of what is, here and now
- We naturally seek balance and wellness in our lives.
- Change begins with an intention to which we pay attention
Many of us are caretakers, usually at the expense of our own wellbeing. My integrated approach is devoted to providing you with a deeper understanding of how your past affects your present, teaching you the skill set to create a more mindful, balanced journey into the future. I will help you explore the possibility of a more conscious, mindful way of living, one that honors and respects you first, body, mind and spirit. Emotional wellbeing, as defined in the wellness paradigm, is the ability to feel and express the entire range of human emotions and to control them, not be controlled by them. Together we will build your emotional resilience so that you can cope more effectively with relationships and life in general.